Okay, kiddos, here it is.
Mega swag time to celebrate the publication of Banished, the first book in The Blackhart Trilogy.
It took me ages to figure out what to do but in the end I think I’ve come up with some neat ideas. As I am quite obvious about the things I like, I thought I’d put together a list of things I love and give you the chance to win it.
Here’s the list of swag you can win:
1 x signed and annotated copy of a limited edition of a Banished proof
1 x signed copy of Banished (finished)
1 x Moleskine journal (unused)
1 x 9inch leather satchel from Scaramanga
1 x iPod shuffle
1 x Kindle Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display
And bonus prize
1 x signed copy of Banished to South Africa / New Zealand / Australian territories
Okay, this is pretty fun and decent swag and 100% tailored to the stuff I like, so I hope you guys like it too.
The rules are simple:
1, Tweet me (@LizUK) with the one thing (be it person or situation or thing) you’d BANISH if you get the opportunity. Keep it clean. In this tweet, use the #banishedswag hashtag. This is the ONLY way I will be able to keep track of the entries.
2. This competition is only open to the UK at present, I’m sorry about that but I can’t afford to send stuff further abroad. HOWEVER if you are in South Africa or Australia or New Zealand, I’m happy to send a signed copy of Banished out to you and throw in some random stuff I’ve got here at because I can. Like an extra notebook maybe.
3. The competition runs until Sunday, 2nd March. I will use a random generator via the internet to choose the winner. I will get in touch with you via Twitter to let you know that you are the winner. If you don’t respond within 24 hours to my tweet, I WILL CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE and you forfeit your win.
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified because we don’t want spam.
5. There are no bonus ways to enter. You get one chance and that’s it.
6. You get to choose between the iPod and the Kindle. You can have either OR not both.
Let me know by commenting below if you have any other questions about this competition.
I hope you all agree this is a fun and easy competition and pretty clear. I look forward to seeing your entries!
Let the fun commence for your chance to win #banishedswag
Ah, again, just to be clear: I am not employed by any of the merchants whose goodies I’m offering. I will be buying / have bought these items for competition purposes. I am not affiliated to any of these people either. I just like their stuff. I thought I’d just put this out there so it’s clear.